this diary belongs to

an exploration of an 8-year old girl's journey through the 1970s; a retrospective glimpse into girlhood in america, from the perspective of a young diarist.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

On the Hardwood

Sat. February 11, 1978

Dear Diary.

Today we went to a basketball game with our friends. It was fun. Our team one. Mr. Maloney's.


Blogger pghcitiboy said...

Hey so are you not going to blog anymore? If that the case, too bad, you had something pretty darn good going on here.

5:33 AM  
Blogger freshpopcorn said...

Thank you for kick starting my creativity! Seriously, I do appreciate the response. I was away from my computer for an extended trip, then sick, then over-worked, more excuses! If this project continues as I conceived of it, there shall be many more years of diary entries to come!

4:07 PM  
Blogger pghcitiboy said...

Fantastic! Glad to see you are back. Sorry about the illness, hope it was nothing serious. I'll look forward to your photo diary entries.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home